Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WWJD or WWIWMDTD?

What kinds of questions do people ask themselves when trying to make hard decisions in life? Is there one you ask yourself? The most common I can think of is, "What would Jesus do?" For me, when I ask myself WWJD, an image of Jesus with His disciples in early AD fashion comes to mind. I totally get the quote, and think it's a good thing, don't get me wrong, but it just doesn't have quite the relevant effect it should for me personally.

The question that I ask myself (only when I want to know the real answer) is, "What would I want my daughters to do?" Sounds like a weird question, but the truth is other than my husband, there is no one on this earth that I love more. I would literally die for them.

"Let her sleep for when she wakes, she will move mountains." That is an amazing quote that I truly believe within the depths of my soul for both of my daughters. God will move mountains through these girls, and He plans to do the same through me.

What would I want my daughters to do when they are my age if they were faced with the same decision?

What question do you ask yourself?

1 comment:

Rohit Singh said...

You are writting some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url....You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary... you are totally awesome...
Kfc Coupons
Coolwinks Coupons
Nutrafy Coupons
Jaypore Coupons
Gamiss Coupons