Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"These are the times you'll always remember..."

My whole family was in the living room watching American Idol. Judging the contestants and enjoying Simon's remarks. Grace was on the floor, Jake was on one side of the couch, Faith in the middle, and I was on the other side.

Faith scooted over really close to me, put her arm around me, laid her head down and started cuddling with me. It was so sweet! Jake looked over and said to me, "These are the times you'll always remember!"

I wish the story ended there, but oh boy, there was more truth to that than Jake knew. At the moment that Jake finished his statement, Faith started projectile vomiting all over me, at least 4 times! Ha! Ha! We laughed, which was a good distraction, because I so would have thrown up all over Jake, and then probably cried!! LOL!

That was definitely a time I'll always remember!!!

2 comments:

The Planet Pink said...

yes, always be wary of those rare cuddly moments. They rarely turn out well. LOL

Regular, with half and half and raw sugar said...

And that is classic.