Tuesday, November 4, 2008

History is Made Nov. 4, 2008

Today was a big day for everyone.... The lines were out the doors, wrapped around, and crazy at all of the polls. People were passionately casting a vote based on their morals and pocket books. A decision was made in our country that would make history.

But that is not the history I am talking about....

The Elder's are officially MINIVAN PEOPLE as of tonight! That's right we bought a minivan...... So the history here people, is that I am now officially a grown up. I know that nearing the age of 30 should bring that realization to light, but it really is the MINIVAN that will change the way I view myself. I am an official grown up!

History people! History! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

crack me up! will be joining you soon!

chargerrt said...

what kind did you get?

Anonymous said...

What would Freud think?

Look:
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?sec=health&res=9A01E6D8123BF934A25754C0A9669C8B63&fta=y

Regular, with half and half and raw sugar said...

Welcome to the dark side.
And I wouldn't trade my minivan for anything at this point in my life!