Friday, November 21, 2008

Now I Know My ABC's

Audree is sick with (look on H)
Back from camping and had a BLAST!
Crutches are a thing of the past
Daylight is less and less which means winter is coming :(
Emily told a story about a weeny, but meant genie, FUNNY
Family is the best! Thank you mom, Penny, and everyone else for taking such great care of the girls and me!
Gwen, my mom is the BEST and has been taking incredible care of me and the girls for almost 3 months!
Herpeangina
Indian camping with the family was so fun!!!!!!!!
Jake and I are officially minivan owners
Kids are the best and make life so interesting and fun
Late night reruns are the best
Midnight Hike was hard on crutches, I made it all the way to the trailhead :)
Northview's Grand Opening was last weekend and it was AMAZING!
Overeating and sitting still for 3 1/2 months means + 32 pounds (not looking forward to Jan. 1)
Physical Therapy is something I will start soon
Quiet at 4 am is desirable these days
Ribs at the campout were DELICIOUS - Thanks Dad
Scooters, especially knee scooters, are fun! Except when you fall off of them!
Thanksgiving Day parade is coming up! Yahoo!
Understanding and completely planning out your life almost never works out like you think it will
Vomit all over me from Audree
Withdrawals from percocet are not fun at all
Xmas is coming! (Sorry if I offend some of you with the X, but X actually means Christ in Greek.)
Yes, this has been a rough year, and I'm looking forward to starting a new one!
Zebra print wrapping paper is what I will be using this year

6 comments:

Regular, with half and half and raw sugar said...

Very clever - and I know where you got that zebra print paper.

Anonymous said...

After taking in that post i feel like a SPEED READER! Whew!

Anonymous said...

OH!!! I just got it, duh. A, B, C, D.......

Very clever indeed. Must take after your dad ;)

Katie said...

So what is Herpe Angina

Amber Elder said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpangina rash, high fever, blisters in her throat and vomit.... fun stuff

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.