Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz..."

So...why did I start this blog in the first place? I think I started it more out of frustration than anything else. I am always on the move, I was literally stuck in my chair because of my broken ankle with no outlet. This blog was a creative outlet I needed to get through that time in my life.

So...here I am again, finding myself frustrated. My foot is not literally propped up anymore, but I can feel that squirmy or unsettled feeling in the depths of my soul that my "foot is propped up!" I'm really wanting to get up off that couch!! The problem is, I don't know what couch I'm on, and how, when, or where I'm supposed to get up and go if I come to a standing position.

So...all of that to say that I think these unsettled feelings disguise themselves as frustration because I have no way to express them. I'm lonely in my ideas and thoughts. What I'm hoping, is that by creatively expressing myself, I'll be able to figure things out in a creative and positive way.

So...I really don't care if this is even read by another human being, it just feels good to throw up on my computer monitor, and heck, maybe someone will read this and understand what I mean. Maybe, just maybe, I am not completely crazy and someone else gets me!! Bonus!!!

So...Over the next few days and weeks, I am going to throw up on this screen and figure things out. All of these thoughts that are constantly swimming in my brain will be puked on my computer monitor.

And...My prayer and hope is that I'll be singing "Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is" at the top of my lungs at some point in this blogging journey!!!

No comments: