Saturday, October 18, 2008

Good Times

Alright. Jake and I got back from visiting family in AR today, right in time for rehearsal. We had such a good time. I'll have to post pics of the safari ride we went on. We also celebrated Jake's mom's birthday yesterday!! Happy Birthday Penny!! Jake's uncle Rodger made a surprise visit as well! Hi Uncle Rodger. He antagonized Emily and Emily loved it! I'll post pics of our trip soon.

Mon. morning we are leaving for Houston. I will be flying with a broken ankle and both girls. It will be a memorable experience to say the least. Can't wait to see my parents though!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hope you have lots of fun in Dear Ole Humble...where when our work is finished, our time is spent in fun. We love to work, we love to play, spending many a long, happy day-ay-ay-ay. How stupid are the lyrics to our Alma Mater?!? Funny! And probably pretty lame that I still remember them. hehe :)

chargerrt said...

Katie - that wasn't me, it was some guy named Rodger and I'm Roger