Monday, October 13, 2008

Not for Kids Ears, ****

Okay, so Emily and I were sitting on the couch. The TV was on in the background while we read "Barney and Baby Bop Go to the Restaurant." While we were sitting here, these phrases all came on just regular network TV.

Oh my God.
Oh God.
B**ch
H E double hockey sticks
A double S
Stupid
Shut Up
Boobs...


Wow! Luckily she wasn't paying attention, but I have to say that I am pretty proud of her because she pointed out a few and that they shouldn't be saying those, and we were able to discuss them. Guess I've gotta turn the TV off!!!

3 comments:

Lambchop's Mimi said...

Just goes to show that you are doing a great job parenting.

Hey, do you have any pictures of that cute little gymnast you saw tonight at practice?

Pink Happens said...

you need a tv guardian!!!

chargerrt said...

what show were you watching, they don't use those words on the TV shows that I watch