Thursday, October 9, 2008

Insanity

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. With that being said...

I AM INSANE!

I know, you are shocked. Okay, I'm fooling myself, you already knew this. I am probably the last one to admit this to myself. :) But....admitting it is the first step. I'm not sure what it is the first step to, but it is the first step.

I am insane because I wake up every morning totally shocked that I can't walk. I mean it has been 2 months and a day since my accident, and I literally start every day with "oh my goodness, I can't walk!"

Shew!!! I feel much better getting that off my chest. You all know my deep dark secret now, I can't hide any longer. I, Amber Lachelle Elder, am insane! :)

2 comments:

Pink Happens said...

insanity rubs off too ya know!! :)

Lambchop's Mimi said...

I have a different definition of insanity - taking a philosophy class! As you said in your twitter, you must be learning some amazing things from this? Care to make a list and post it? You might have to think as hard as I have been in this class!!!! Don't fry your brain.