Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hot Date with My Hot Man + + + +

K here is my list of great things that have happened today....
  • Jake surprised me with a hot date! Well, as hot as they can get with my injured self ;).
  • I have so much fun with my mommy and so do my kids.
  • I encouraged several people today!
  • Several people encouraged me today!
  • Emily put a Barbie bandaid on my cast
  • Audree said Hi for the first time while waving
  • I ate Freddy's Frozen Custard for the first time tonigt! Yum!
  • I got to take an hour nap today!!!! Wahoo!!! I needed it, couldn't figure out where I was even when I woke up!
  • Got to drive the motorized buggy again!!! Double Wahoo!!!!

3 comments:

Lambchop's Mimi said...

I hope someday before you're all better you will try the motorized buggys/carts at Wal-Mart!!

Lambchop's Mimi said...

I hope someday before you're all better you will try the motorized buggys/carts at Wal-Mart!!

Amber Elder said...

That is a deal! I just need to go when it isn't crowded. :)