Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Motorized Shopping Cart

I just got to ride around Super Target (sorry Penny) in a motorized shopping cart. No one was there, that's one of the reasons we picked Target, so I had the aisles to myself. Thank goodness because I was dangerous.

Okay, seriously though, it was soooo much fun. Jake and I had a blast!!! I only tried to run over him once or twice. :) I swerved, bumped into things, I was crazy. Okay as crazy as I can be with one leg and a motorized scooter. I even got a nice cool breeze as I was speeding through the aisles.

If you ever get bored, I'm telling you, a motorized scooter is the way to go!!!

4 comments:

Jake said...

after seeing you in action tonight you shouldnt be drivinf anything. you need to bathe.

Lambchop's Mimi said...

I had fun riding in the motorized carts (at Wal-Mart) after my surgery last year. I felt a little self-conscious since my impairment wasn't obvious, so I looked really sad, anyway, I liked the beeping noise they made when I backed up, they did kind of go rather fast when they were charged up.

Jake you are too funny!

Lambchop's Mimi said...

What am I doing wrong? I keep having to put in my email address and password every time I go to post.

Regular, with half and half and raw sugar said...

Oh to have been able to see that....