Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Life's Little Diet Cokes

Alright, time for me to write about life's little diet cokes. AKA joys. :)

enjoyed a diet coke from Sonic Happy hour
watching Audree crawl all over the stinking house! man she's getting fast!
Jake finished projects around the house that were stressing him out
Emily started her first day at her new new school, I felt really good about the decision we made to change schools and really loved her teacher
staff meeting this morning
lunch with my mom and girls at City Bites
eating a snickerdoodle cookie from City Bites
meeting with my INCREDIBLE children's team - I'm serious I love those people!

3 comments:

Lambchop's Mimi said...

If you can corner Grace & Faith please take their picture and send it to my phone. Thanks. Can't wait to come and help take care of you and your sweet family, including Jake!

Anonymous said...

hey friend. i laughed out loud at your title. i am going to start looking forward to life's little mt. dews. thanks!

Erin said...

A new bloggy friend! hooray :) I hope you have many more Diet Coke moments today!