Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

I am truly tired. Audree was awake till 3:30am last night, then woke up at 4:10, and then again at 7:30am. I didn't get much sleep last night. I also pretty much was up on my feet I mean foot :) all day and worked. I am paying the price dearly right now as my toes are purple, and I'm having shooting pain throughout my leg down into my ankle. I guess that's why they told me not to work for at least 2 weeks. Anyone who knows me, knows that is not possible. :)

Let's see what else I can complain about because I am going to have to write about the great things that happened in my next post, and I'm enjoying feeling a little sorry for myself at the moment.

Alright, I really can't think of anything else to complain about, so I guess that is a pretty good thing. :)

No comments: