Monday, August 25, 2008

Life is About the Small Things

Okay I'm on day 5 of my 6 weeks of having to have my "foot propped up." Wow! It seems like it has already been 6 weeks!!!! Needless to say, I may be blogging about 8 times a day. I can say with much confidence. NO I DO NOT HAVE A LIFE! Doctors orders. :)

I'm going to try to name as many things that happened today that I consider joys.....
  • I got to spend quality time with Grace and Faith.
  • Faith started playing peek a boo with me by covering her face with a blanket and then pulling it down.
  • I got to read a few pages of The Berenstain Bear's Meet Santa Bear
  • I got to watch the Cosby family on Oprah.
  • I got to eat chocolate chip cookies that Jake and Grace made.
  • I got to chat online with my good friends.
  • I got to watch Grace and Faith interact with their E-Maw.
  • Jake got to come home a few minutes early.
  • I got to watch part of The View this morning.
  • I got to find out the new cast of Dancing with the Stars and new judge on American Idol.
  • I got my weekend schedule started, almost done.
When I think about all of the small things that made up my day, I have to say "I've had a pretty good day!"

5 comments:

Bethany, Phillip & Nolan said...

you go girl! i will be a dedicated reader! check out www.littlestayton.blogspot.com for some more blog entertainment!!

Pink Happens said...

go girl .. but watch out cause jeff likes to make random vidoes and post them on others blogs - check out amys to see what i'm talking about :)

Filtered Sound said...

Even though I live you with and hear everything before you write it, i still get something out of each post. Can't wait to help you shower later...jk

Amber Elder said...

JACOB ELVIS!!!!

Austin Mom's Spot said...

watch out for Jelder!! He's a lion and your the injured prey. Keep a crutch by your side to fight him off! We love you guys and are praying for you daily. We hope you'll be able to come for ACL!
-Von