Sunday, August 31, 2008

30 Days Make a Habit

Okay, so I am definitely going to try to make blogging a habit. I have decided to blog at least once everyday. It's kinda like my public diary I guess. I fell asleep and then woke up and decided that I need to blog. I've heard that if you can do something for 30 days in a row it can become a habit. So, blogging is a habit I want to get in to.

I've also heard that to stop a habit, you should replace it with a new habit. As many of you know, my life has been disrupted to say the least. I've been having to give up some old routines and habits not by choice. It's been really hard, but I'm trying to replace those with something good. I would say productive, but I'm not sure I would call blogging productive. :) Good, fun, and theraputic though!

So here I begin my blah, blah ,"blah-g!" [husband edit] Ha! Ha! Get it? Okay, so maybe joking telling should not be the new habit I pick up! :)

1 comment:

Lambchop's Mimi said...

I go it but not until I said it out loud!