Saturday, August 30, 2008

Okay I lied!

Okay, I lied. I am going to talk politics. I can't help it!!!!!

I'm so excited about John McCain's choice for Vice President! Sarah Palin. I think it gives a fresh perspective to the Republican party and maybe a fighting chance for the presidential seat!!!!

One thing that I really like about the Obama's is the obvious priority that they put on their family with young children. The family is where I place my heart and passion right now. Now I can say that Sarah Palin can represent the priority of young families on the Republican side. She has 5 kids, the oldest going to Iraq and the youngest with down syndrome. She knew that the one with down syndrome had it and had the choice of abortion, but chose life instead!!!! She lives what she is about, and I like that!!

She seems to be about what I place high priority on!!!!! I am SO EXCITED AND OPTIMISTIC!!!

1 comment:

Lambchop's Mimi said...

I see where you've posted some pro McCain sites specifically his writings. Looking for a better deal on the book I went to half.com. McCain is a prolific writer and I am interested in learning more about the man and what he believes. He is described as an eloquent writer, suppose he writes his own speeches?