Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day and the Best Daddy!

And here Labor Day begins. It's been great for me. Not being able to walk, makes it truly Labor free for me. I am being waited on hand and foot. Can't complain, or I shouldn't anyways. :)

My poor husband on the otherhand....not so much!!!! I actually feel very sorry for him! He is taking care of me and the girls, and trying to host our company. It is also passed time to mow the grass, so while Audree is sleeping, he is mowing the grass. Definitely laboring.

Okay, so I have to get sappy and off subject now!!! Seriously, I couldn't ask for a better husband for me and daddy to my girls!!!!! He is so sweet and good to me!!! He also is the kind of daddy to my girls who makes time every day to sit down on the floor and play with them. If a day goes by that he can't give them a lot of attention, he makes extra effort the next day to spend time with them!!!! Their eyes light up when he comes home from work!!!!

I can say for sure that my girls growing up will not settle for negative male attention because they get so much positive male attention from their daddy!!!!! They will grow up knowing how they should be treated and what to look for when they are old enough to date and get married. That is my prayer and Jake's prayer of course too. He is actively doing what he can to ensure the best life for our girls and becoming an answer to his own prayer!!!!

I wish everyone a labor-free Labor Day!

No comments: