Monday, September 8, 2008

Craig Groeschel Signed My Cast

Okay, so I went to a conference today and the speaker was Life Church's pastor, and author of the book IT, Craig Groeschel. I think he is so AWESOME!!! He is real, genuine, and I truly feel like he is a regular guy being used by God to do INCREDIBLE things!!! It's funny though because I had a small conversation with him about my accident and felt like I just talked to a celebrity! I also saw him signing autographs, so I went up to him and had him sign my cast. I was doing it to be silly, but I really got a little star struck and think it is so cool!!!!

Message for Craig:
If by some chance you ever read my blog, Craig, (you know in your spare time) I just wanted to let you know that your humbleness, passion, and transparency to be used by CHRIST is refreshing and contagious!!!! I can't wait for God to take what He has taught you and apply it to my own life and ministry!!!

4 comments:

Jake said...

I am jealous of Craig. My wife never says those things about me. I better go draw her bath water...
=(

Amber Elder said...

Ha! Ha! Aren't you funny!!! I want candles and bubbles if you really are gonna draw me a bath mister!!!!! I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

What about the name under Craig's? That's even cooler :)

Regular, with half and half and raw sugar said...

this blog is far too entertaining