Friday, September 26, 2008

Politics, Weekends, and Rest

K, who all watched the debate? It was very interesting, not surprising, but interesting. I thought they both got their points across. I have decided who I am voting on based on the pro-life issue, so I, of course, think that McCain won! :) What did you think of the debate?

Now for the important stuff. THE WEEKEND!!! I am longing for some REST this weekend. Not that I haven't been able to get some, but there is just something different mentally when it's the weekend!

Oh yeah, I have my next Dr. appt. on Tues. I need as many of you as can to PRAY that I get the cast off and get into a boot!!!!! I have my hopes up and I am going to be soooooo disappointed if I don't get this green cast off!!!!!!!!!! :)

6 comments:

Jake said...

I will miss your green casting in our bathing sessions. I have grown quite fond of it.

Pink Happens said...

http://pinkhappensxs4.blogspot.com/

Regular, with half and half and raw sugar said...

where the heck are you? I don't like the sabatical!!!

Anonymous said...

Good news and bad news.

When the cast comes off (good news)
your mother is going home (bad news)

Glad she could be there for you guys the last couple of months but the time has come for her to leave now.

Sounds like you are well on your way to recovery per the adventures on your blog. Good luck and recover soon Amber.

chargerrt said...

I also hope you get your cast off, I'm sure Jake can survive with out seeing the green cast. If not, bring it home with you and let him were it. Oh, I thought McCain won also. Good Luck next Tuesday

Amber Elder said...

Thank you!! I need all of the luck I can get. I think I will bring my green cast home for Jake!!!! Somehow I don't see the bathing jokes stopping though!!! :)