Tuesday, September 16, 2008

K, not feeling so great

Okay enough is enough!!! I am not in a look at all of the blessings in life mood! My leg hurts and I can't walk, can't take care of my babies, have a throat infection, dealing with some other stuff that frustrates me!!!! I feel like I am totally worthless right now!!!! Urg!!!! Definitely on the dip in the roller coaster ride today!!!! I have been off my feet for 39 days and have oh probably 27 more to go!!!! Then physical therapy!!!!!!!! I know I need to count my blessings and it could have been worse, but I'm just not in that kind of mood. I know nothing good can come out of self pity, but I sure am in a bout of it right now!!!

Thank goodness for my husband and mom!!! Hopefully I will feel better about life tomorrow, but I'm just not feeling it tonight. Maybe some good old fashion sleep would help. Oh wait! I have a sleepless baby!

K, I will try to change my attitude tomorrow!!!

7 comments:

Lambchop's Mimi said...

Amber, you must be feeling a lot like Job. I was listening to this song on the way home from work tonight and decided it must be Job's song:

Every blessing You pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in
Lord still I will say

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

Blessed be Your name
In the land that is plentiful
Where Your streams of abundance flow
Blessed be Your name

Blessed be Your name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed be Your name

Blessed be Your name
When the sun's shining down on me
When the world's all as it should be
Blessed be Your name

Blessed be Your name
On the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be Your name

You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord blessed be Your name

Words & Music by Matt Redman

Jake said...

I hear violins playing somewhere in the distance.....[insert sad sad music]...

JUST KIDDING, You know i love you girlfriend!

Amber Elder said...

Okay, you have prompted my husband, your son, dancing around in his boxers singing this song!! TMI, I know, but it is making me laugh! Something I need a little of today. :)

Amber Elder said...

My mom always sang this to me growing up! "Nobody likes me Everybody Hates me I guess I'll eat a worm Big Ones Fat Ones Little skinny ones i guess I'll eat a worm" when I started feeling sorry for myself! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are having a bad day. Sometime life sucks, but look on the bright side, at least there will be a tomorrow. Also, I usually find taking a nap helps.

Anonymous said...

It's the drugs.

chargerrt said...

Next time you are having a bad day, try watching this video http://www.break.com/index/funniest_laugh_ever.html