Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Foot is Swollen!

Okay, so my foot is soooo swollen and it doesn't have anywhere to go in this cast!!!! That means the incision is completely pressed up against the cast and it HURTS!!!! Boo hoo for me right? JK!! I know, I know it could be a lot worse, but OUCH!!!!!!

Now that I have gotten that out of my system, I better focus on the GOOD!!!!

Can I just say that God has a way of working things out for the BEST!!!! I mean a couple of weeks ago, I felt like my world was totally turned upside down and all at the same time too!!!! I was hurt physically and even more so emotionally!!!! It's incredible how God can take something terrible and then mend it better than it was the way before!!!!! I've had a chance to really spend quality time with my family and husband with this whole not being able to walk thing that I wouldn't change for the world!!! God has turned things around in other areas and is making them better than they ever have been!!!! He is good and if all I have to complain about is a swollen foot, I better enjoy it while it lasts!!! :)

3 comments:

Jake said...

Sorry your foot hurts. I bet it would feel better if you would take a shower and let me wash your back... =)

Amber Elder said...

JACOB ELVIS!!!!!!!!!

Erin said...

Hmmmm...I don't know about that one! :) By the way, Jake, we saw you on TV during the Thunder press conference. You're such a celebrity. Can I have your autograph on your new Thunder gear?