Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddo!


My Daddo's birthday is today! Happy Birthday Daddo!!!

My mom has been up here for basically the last month taking care of me and the girls since I can't really do anything!!!! It has been great for me, but my dad and my sister from Houston, are threatening to break their own limbs in order to get her back. Ha Ha Ha!!! With this nice weather you will never get her back!!!!!!! :)

For my dad's birthday, I sent him mom!!!! She was sent via aircraft at 13:46.

3 comments:

dad said...

Thank you for the wonderful b-day present. Your mother arrived at the airport ahead of schedule with a bow on. Happy birthday to me;)

And just so everyone clearly understands where Crystal stands on the temptation for "us" to break appendages to get your mother's attention: Crystal thinks it's a splendid idea for ME to break something but is unenthusiastic when considering herself as a candidate for said breakage.

Erin said...

Happy Birthday, Ed! Sounds like you got a good gift, and the best thing is that it's so long lasting! It won't be out of fashion in a year or two like most birthday gifts :) haha

dad said...

Thanks Erin. And just like an old tie, keep it long enough and it's sure to be in fashion again. (hee-hee)