Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I've Got People!

I just have to say that I've got people! I mean I've got awesome people surrounding me!!! I've got an awesome family! I've got awesome friends who have my back when times get tough!!! I've got awesome coworkers who actually fall into the friend category!!!!

When I think about having a rich life this is what I think of!!! I am wealthy in life because of "my peeps." SERIOUSLY!!!!! You all know who you are, and you are AWESOME!!!!!!

Ecc 10  If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who
falls and has no one to help him up!

5 - # of times I've used the word AWESOME! :)




3 comments:

Lambchop's Mimi said...

You must have made a lot of friends when you fell at that meeting the other day! :)

Lambchop's Mimi said...

Do you remember what you were doing 7 years ago today? 9/11
I was packing to move to AR.

Amber Elder said...

Good Question! Think I'm gonna blog about it!