Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow"

"Bet your bottom dollar"

Okay, that song has been going through my head as I am struggling today, so I thought I better think positively, though it goes against every grain in my being right now. Really though, it's not that hard. I've got a lot to be thankful for.

  • Emily is reading some words!!!!
  • Audree is standing for like 10 seconds completely on her own.
  • I have the sweetest husband who takes good care of me.
  • My mom is the best!! I wish I could describe for everyone what she is doing for us!!!
  • My cast is off which means I will be able to sleep a lot more comfortably tonight than I have been!
  • I got to eat at Texas Roadhouse tonight, one of my favorite places!!!
  • I have to sit, but I get to sit on my new chair and ottoman.
  • I get to watch Frasier tonight.
  • I have the best family ever!
  • I have the best friends ever!
  • I have the best job ever!
  • The weather is INCREDIBLE!
  • I get to go to Dallas with my girlfriends and go SHOPPING in 5 days!! Can I get an Amen girls?! (Thank you Amy for arranging this!!!!)

Okay, so I feel a little better at the moment!

4 comments:

Lambchop's Mimi said...

Here's my Amen! Have fun shopping.
I really liked your choice of Psalms. I encourage you to read it everyday until you can walk again.
In all your sitting time, maybe you could listen to a great C&W tune, "You're Gonna Miss This." Someday, maybe you will look back at this time in your life and understand the why of it all. And if you never do, that will be okay too. Love you and I will surely continue to pray for you.

Lambchop's Mimi said...

Maybe you can get Jake to put on a red curly wig and sing Annie's song to you!!! The sun will come out tomorrow, tomorrow, . . . come what may . . . bet your bottom dollar . . .!

Katie said...

Are you going to go to Sprinkles cupcakes while you are in Dallas?

Bethany, Phillip & Nolan said...

Girl we are leaving in less than 5 days...You better be ready Friday evening!! Can't wait...see you then!!! Definitely need to go to SPRINKLES...YUM!